Simplifying Management and Reuse of Structured Healthcare Content at the Norwegian Directorate of Health
This case study covers in great detail how the Norwegian Directorate of Health (HDIR) implemented a complex structured content model on the Enonic platform.
From context, KPIs and challenges to an immensely detailed description of both the content model and the solution, this case study offers something of value for anyone—from the rookie web editor to the seasoned editorial director.
If you and your team are responsible for managing a vast and complex body of content and need guidance on best practices, you have come to the right place!
Understanding what structured content is and the benefits it offers is one thing, but building an actual solution with a thoughtful and efficient content model for the long run is an entirely different question.
The good news is that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
In this case study, we will take a closer and very detailed look at the structured content solution at the Norwegian Directorate of Health. Managing an enormous amount of complex content, the Directorate and its implementation partners have built a solid content model—utilizing the power of structured content, standardized taxonomy codes, and the features of the Enonic platform.
This case study is built up in the following way:
- Background Story: Here we provide the context for the structured content solution which we will explore in great detail
- Key Metrics: It’s useful to first get a sense of the project scope, so we can appreciate the specific solutions later
- Challenges: Here we detail some of the concrete challenges facing a project with this amount of data
- How Content Studio Works: Before we delve into the nitty-gritty, we'll first get an overview of the content management system
- Detailed Solution: The main course, where we go into great detail about the most important parts of the solution with structured content in mind
- Conclusion: Every story needs an ending to summarize and wrap things up, and this case study is no exception!
Register to get the full story
Go ahead, fill in the form to gain instant access!
Discover how the healthcare organization utilizes structured content and a synergetic content model in Enonic.
We will go into great detail about:
- Content Model
- Editorial Process
- API Service