Upon completion of this course, you should be familiar with the following Enonic XP concepts:
- Tasks to improve your knowledge from Developer 101 course (or similar experience)
- Architecture in XP
- Best practise
- Common traps/mistakes
- Multiple app use
- More in-depth XP features
- Site-wide settings
- Page Contributions
- Query language
- Storage - concepts
- Basics on user roles
- XP functionality and libs
- Build your own library
- Internal versus external libraries
- Error handling
- lib-menu and other support libraries
You have experience installing Enonic XP and building a basic app. Experience with Content Studio, adding parts, creating page templates, and such, are also required.
By attending this training course you will get one attempt at the certification exam for free. The exam has to be taken within 30 days. More about the certification exam. We recommend you to take some time to study before the exam!
1 day - 09:00 - 16:00 CET
Includes lunch for courses held at the Enonic HQ.