Enonic’s value proposition: Why become a partner?on
What will partners and customers get out of using the Enonic platform in their projects?
As a system integrator or agency, it is your job to build and maintain successful solutions for your customers. That is why choosing the right digital platform is paramount for future gains.
We believe we have just the right platform for most digital projects, whether it is a corporate website, an app, an intranet, an online news magazine, a self-service solution, or an API based content model.
And we are actively looking for new partners.
So, how can Enonic help your customers with the tasks that need to be performed on a daily basis? What pain relievers do we have to offer your customers? And what gain creators can you use to maximise the output of your customer’s business?
Do you consider becoming a partner?
Who are you?
Let us start by finding out whether your customers fit the profile.
What tasks do your customers need to do?
The jobs needed to be done on a daily basis include functional, social, and even emotional tasks. Here is our essential list over tasks your customers most likely need to fulfill:
- Communicate message and brand
- Enable productivity for web editors and developers
- Create and maintain a friction-free customer journey
- Deliver content to all channels
- Create, publish, and maintain content and media
- Build landing pages
- Have the flexibility to build custom solutions
- Integrate with other tools and systems
- Enable collaboration between teams
- Join a community to build knowledge
What are your customer’s pains?
These are the negative outcomes your customers hope to avoid, as well as other obstacles present in their current or past digital platform:
- Bad usability for editors
- Wasting time on unstable software, bugs, low usability, deficient training
- Difficult to get an overview of given solution
- Overly complex features
- Few or none tools for image handling
- No access to support and developers
- Expensive to do changes or development
- Hard to get feature requests approved
- Hard to upgrade the platform
- Unpredictable pricing models
- Keeping up with security issues
- Limited skills to handle hosting and operations
- Lock-in with current platform
- Risk of vendor bankruptcy
What are your customer’s gains?
These are the concrete results and benefits your customers hope to achieve with a digital platform:
- Increase revenue through digital channels
- Faster projects
- Less technical debt
- Easier to find developers
- Direct dialogue with vendor
- Tighter collaboration for editors
- Productive and happy employees
- Future-proof platform
- Predictable pricing model
- Focus on core business, not hosting and infrastructure
- Staying ahead of the curve
If most of the preceding entries make sense to your customers, chances are that you fit well into our partner profile.
How Enonic can bring you value
Now, let us see how we can help you generate real values for your customers, by token of the Enonic platform.
Our pain relievers
This is how our platform can eliminate or minimise pains:
- Usability for editors: Responsive, intuitive, and neat UI with logical workflows
- Image handling with cropping, resizing, focal point, and more
- Little training required for both editors and developers: Easily accessible documentation, courses, and blog posts
- Tested software: Quality system based on ISO, release procedure and automatic tests
- Open-source software to prevent lock-in and be transparent
- Swift access to support: Community and support system with SLA
- Partner network: Access to certified and trained developers
- Predictable pricing model: Pay as you go
- Feature requests regularly addressed
- Delivered as a service or as software: No hosting needed if you don’t want to
- Easy to upgrade to new versions: Semantic versioning with fixpacks, feature releases, and breaking changes
- Security fixes and alerts
Our gain creators
This is how our platform can increase and maximise outcomes and benefits:
- Less technical debt: Modern technology, available resources, easy to do changes, developer-friendly process
- Transparency: Open source, roadmap, open culture, active community
- Direct dialogue with vendor: Multiple support channels, Meetups, low barrier communication
- Tighter collaboration for editors: issues management, workflows, easy to use for all types of users
- Future-proof: Architecture, flexibility, operability, technology
- Predictable cost: Transparent pricing model
- Focus on core business: Delivered as a service
- Productive and happy employees: Easy to edit, easy to develop, predictable
- Staying ahead of the curve: Community, industry trends and news, focus on training and resources
Editors also get their fill with Enonic, as the UI is user friendly: neat, logical, and responsive, complete with image handling tools. The business side is not forgotten either, with Enonic being offered as a service or as software for your own hosting. The predictable pricing model and the possibility to scale the platform in accordance with business growth must also be mentioned.
We think Enonic is a perfect match for partners looking to build solutions for their customers—with a future-proof platform by a serious vendor having over two decades of experience in the industry. Whether you are looking to build a headless solution or a classic website, Enonic is a strong contender.