Enonic named Leader in Web Experience Management report 2020
– Enonic’s strong positioning is a reflection of their commitment to exceeding its customers’ expectations in the WEM market.
Enonic is ranked as no. 1 in the SoftwareReviews 2020 report for Web Experience Management. The report is 100% based on data from verified user reviews, providing the industry with a transparent overview of customer opinions and satisfaction.
A total of 18 Web Experience Management vendors are included in the SoftwareReviews report—including Bloomreach, Episerver, Magnolia, Weebly, and Kentico—all satisfying the minimum number of reviews to qualify.
Read the Data Quadrant report:
The user survey is thorough and comprehensive, lasting up to 20 minutes for participating customers—in order to achieve as complete and realistic customer assessments as possible.
Recommended by customers
In addition to being named overall Leader, Enonic scores best in “Likeliness to recommend” (92%), nine points over the next in line (Bloomreach, 83%), as well as in “Vendor capabilities” (86%).
“We’re especially happy about these scores,” says Morten Eriksen, CEO of Enonic. “For us it is really important that our customers actually like and recommend the platform. This is our true stamp of approval and shows the value we bring to customers.”
Top reasons why web experience management software users love Enonic, according to SoftwareReviews:
- Enonic earned “top product” for 2 of the top 4 features that users value most about WEM software overall: an excellent content database and rock-solid web publishing capabilities
- Scoring best in business value created and usability and intuitiveness translates to: It’s easy to justify the cost through a good return on investment and a flat learning curve
- Enonic enables better performance through a broad set of features that go above and beyond
- No matter who in the organisation is involved, Enonic takes care of stakeholder needs through ease of data integration, IT administration, implementation, and customisation—and excellence in vendor support
- Enonic also provides great training materials
Exceeding customer expectations
“Most customers begin their omnichannel journey with a web search, and maintaining a strong web presence is a critical pillar of a broader omnichannel strategy,” said Ben Dickie, research director at Info-Tech Research Group.
“While many organisations are looking to invest in other channels—such as social, mobile, and text services—alongside traditional websites, the latter is still your organisation’s front door to the world. Enonic’s strong positioning in SoftwareReview’s Data Quadrant is a reflection of its commitment to exceeding its customers’ expectations in the WEM market,” he added.
See also: Enonic is headless »
Reinventing the platform
“We rebuilt our entire platform and launched it in 2015, continuously adding experience from our now 20 years in the industry,” says Morten Eriksen. “Enonic resonates extremely well with the developers. Making developers happy with modern, flexible and open technology is the key to the success of any web platform.”
In the “Product features” summary, Enonic has strong scores in content repositories, content security, management interface, and web publishing capabilities. “Our authoring interface, Content Studio, is well-received by content editors, being both user-friendly and efficient. We are happy to see our efforts being appreciated by our customers in the SoftwareReviews report,” says Eriksen.